Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friendly Neighborhood Rhymer


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com






3F1s,


Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but I had been tucked away in a secret layer doing what I do best..........Recording!!!!

The song playing above is "Friendly Neighborhood Rhymer" produced by Nicbalz. The song title and idea comes from my Graphic man Pierre of Qwon Studio. He made a graphic call "Dubbs Lane..Your Friendly Neighborhood Rhymer".

I thought the shirt was cool as hell, so now its like my alter ego now!!! Not only am I a dope up and coming artist.... I'm also Your Friendly Neighborhood Rhymer!

Since I love my 3F1s, I've decided to let you guys get the first exclusive listen to this track!!! Nobody has heard this but my 3F1s!! I think it came out hot!!! You be the judge!!!


Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air"

No comments: