Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dubbs Lane's Holiday

What's going on 3F1's?!??!


Quick question for you...


What's does B.B. King, David Copperfield, Marc Anthony, Amy Poehler Kordell Stewart, Kyla Pratt, and Nick Jonas have in common?...(no cheating)


That's right you've guessed it! We are all born on the same day!! September 16. So Happy Birthday to all of the aforementioned people as well as all the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE born in September!!!


Today Dubbs Lane turns a Quarter of a Century (25)!!! It's official I am finally a GROWN UP!! Meaning I'm old enough to get offended when I get carded for things at convenience stores. Now I can go to the grown and sexy club and hit on grown and sexy women with 401K!! lol


Now that I think about it.. every birthday from here on out for me is just milestones... 30-40-50-death lol. They say you are as young as you feel, but I'm old enough now to know that I shouldn't were my underwear for a week straight to take them off to wear them on the reverse side!!!


Quick question if 30 is the new 20 does that make me 15 or 10 years removed??? If I had my choice just keep me at 25 in this Recession I need to save all the money I can...I saved money by not switching my car issuance.... Shouts out to USAA for the up coming discount!!!


That doesn't mean I don't want to be a kid again for my birthday!! It seems like yesterday I was campaigning to my parent for a gameboy/10 speed/new shoes etc. Damn those times were the best!!! I remember the days when birthdays second to no holidays Not Christmas, Halloween, or the Last Day of School. Think about it, what other day of the year do you get a present for being able to still breathe on the day you were born!!!! Think of all the pre-requisites for the other holidays.. Better not shout better not cry (Christmas), To much candy can make your teeth rotten (Halloween), I know wasn't the only kid who was scared of the Easter Bunny, ( besides I never found the golden egg at the Easter hunt), Last but not least If you GRADES SUCKED IN SCHOOL... your summer vacations sucked too!!!


So see Birthdays are always the best!!!!! Since I'm getting in touch with my inner child.. I have decided include my all time wish for this B-Day!!!!!


1.) Paper Crown Hat from Burger King









2.) Alphie II (Learning Toy Robot) by Playskool







3.) Tonka Trunk







4.) Dick Tracy 2-Way Wristwatch Playmates 1990




5.) Super Soaker 300


6.) Super Nintendo ( Bill Walsh College Football, Live 95, Street Fighter, and MKII)




It doesn't matter in what order I get them but those are things I need in my life right now!!! Well if not for me for my inner child!!!!!


Excuse me now while I go up on my Grown-Up dinner to Chucky Cheese...Dave and Buster just don't cut it!!!



Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air"


No comments: