Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baton Rouge Murderland on Play it or Spray it Thursday!!!!




3F1s,

I know I know Im still late on the New Year!! But I started off my New Year on a good high note! Not only was I blessed to see a new year, I was blessed to get my record played!!! The Club Radio Network's Spitts McMan put me in the January 1, 2009 edition of PLAY IT OR SPRAY IT THURSDAY..WILL U GET PLAYED OR SPRAYED?

Spitts McMan hit me up on the myspace that day to ask me if I want to submit a song. So I submitted Baton Rouge Murderland!!

It was recived pretty well. Shouts out to Oowop City , Trace Blam, Trigga and J5 (BmoreHH) for Playin my shit!

Some people wanted to spray it. I think one person gave me a flesh wound!!! As in the words of Spitts McMan "its a small thing to a GIANT!!!!"

Shouts out to Spitts McMan for having this forum for underground rappers to get there shine on!!!

Don't forget to check em out Tuesdays and Thurdays!! Call (646) 716-9030 to place Baton Rouge Murderland in rotation!!!


I'll be back on there soon!

Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dubbs u deserve all that u get.. ur a good cat.. and ur grind is improving all the time... keep up the great work

shaka pitts
aka
spitts mcman
"the voice of baltimore hip hop"
www.spittsmcman.com