Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama "Come Together" Produced by Nicbalz!!


Barack Obama - "Come Together" _Produced by NicBalz from Dubbslane on Vimeo.



3F1s,

I know I'm about 20 days late on my New Years Post!! But what can I say...I've been busy!!!!!! One of my favortie producers Nicbalz, ( Friendly Neighborhood Rhymer, I Dig It, Welcome to Myspace Vol1) sent over his latest track, Barack Obama's "Come Together" He was moved by one of his speeches while on the campaign trail and decieded to provide an backdrop.

I'm telling you, NicBalz is going to score movies in the future!!!

Take notice!!!

Anybody who want to collab with NicBalz hit him up at:

Myspace: myspace.com/nicbalzbeats
Youtube: www.youtube.com/nicbalZ


Since I love my 3F1s, I've decided to let you guys get the first exclusive listen to this track!!! Nobody has heard this but my 3F1s!! I think it came out hot!!!

You be the judge!!!

Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air"

No comments: