Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Get Caught by Spring/Summer

3F1s,

As you know Im out here grind trying to get some type of buzz going with my music. The other day I was recordin (track posted soon!), when management was talking about all the things we got to do before we can get my next project out there. One of them was a photo shoot.

Now I don't mind jumping in the camera but then I started to think... If I'm going to take it to the next level I need to step up to the next level.

When these companies are looking for acts to signed they are looking at the total package? For some of you who are not following I am talking Physical apperance.

No don't get me its not like I got a face that only a mother could love..(which she does), I want to get my body right ya dig. You know become more healthy and cut up before the summer time.

So today I started working out. I'm sore as shit now!!! But I got a trainer, diet and a new workout plan to make sure that Spring/Summer won't catch me with my shirt on!!!

So for anybody who is trying to workout but don't know how to start..I posted below Lil Cease Hardbody Dvd clips of his workout tips. Check it out!!!


Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air"


Lil Cease Hardbody Pt.1





Lil Cease HardBody Pt.2




Lil Cease Hardbody Pt 2.5





Lil Cease Harbody Pt 3

No comments: