Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is Crazy

3F1s,

I know I posted three blogs in one day!! This is a record! Well anyway. In this everyday struggle for success you never really stop to think of whose paying attention to you. Well one day I was reading an email from Skinny Corleone. It was a forward from J Mill.

As I was reading this email about the DMV grind I was pleasantly surprised to see my name mentioned by J-Mill. I was like wow! He sees me on myspace "twittering"!! You know the friend status update. I use that thing like twitter.

Its nice to know that the little that I am doing is being noticed by people...even when I think that it ain't.

Dubbs Lane

"Its Fresh Air"


Here is the email:


"Sup Skinny...send this joint out if you can... Stay up my dude.


Sup DMV, my name J-Mill (send me some love myspace.com/therealjmill) I'm a rapper here in Maryland out here hustlin and grindin a lot like everybody else apart of this movement. I bumped shoulders with a lot of folks on my travels performing all over from DC To baltimore and VA back n forth back n forth. A lot of you know what I mean cuz I see you and If I don't see you I catch up on whats what through blasts like Skinny's Joint.

I've connected with Brother Maniac, Enoch, and Spitts Mcman all through the blast. I did a show Hip Hop for the homeless with Brother Maniac and Marz from SkyLine..., I've recently sent a track to Spitts Mcman joint Play it or Spray it...lol It got Sprayed...real talk. But the feedback you get is incredible...i recommend anyone to send ya track to Spitts Mcmans show and others like it to see what the people think b4 you even throw it out to ya market. (Just my opinion).

Well i''m gone, I just wanted to let my presence be known. When you see me holla at meh, hit me on the space...if you in the DMV (And I mean the Whole DC the whole Maryland the whole VA) and you grindin ya music hit me on the space. Shots out to Wordsmith and Dubbs Lane...I see yall blasts all the time. Also i'm tryna come to Haydeez...Heat holla at me mayne.

DMV 100"

No comments: